Monday, December 12, 2011

Awaiting Moderation Part 2

Wow, I must have hit a nerve.

"newswithnipples" replied to my last comment almost immediately. But I believe that it validates exactly what I was alluding to.

Here is her reply :
"Get your hand off it. The comment you posted during the night was offensive and ridiculous and made very little sense. And then your “waaaaah why won’t you publish my comment” was also rejected because I don’t have to publish anything. It’s my blog. If you want to complain, use your own blog."

Congratulations.

Woops, I need to add her "Subscription Policy" - classic journo' double talk :

"Hi! Thanks for subscribing to the News with Nipples. My favourite part of this blog is you, and I love the feedback I get on each post from people who agree, disagree, point out things I've missed or just want to crack a rude joke. I try to respond to every comment so that we have a conversation going, and I hope you will be a part of that conversation.

I moderate the comments so that there's no name-calling and everyone gets to have their say. If you're unsure about commenting, please check out my comment policy page.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Kim."

Goodbye for now, I'm all done being rude for today.